Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mirabilis Jalapa re-visited, this and that .....

These days the Mirabilis Jalapa plants  (the 5 colors that I have right now) seemed to be flourishing and  blooming again. Somehow the 4 o'clock Flowers (posted 22/6/2010) when blooming in abundance can be rather eye-catching. Problem is I have to keep removing the baby plants that sprouted all over easily.....aside from picking away as many seeds as I can !
 Magenta and  White
Magenta only
White and Orange
Innocent  Pink ....
Red and White
The Reds in Full Glory  ...
Then there is my all time favorite, the Angel Wing Jasmine (posted 23/8/2010) aka Jasminum Nitidum. The delicate white flowers are so dainty and pretty ... they never fail to  brighten my days whenever I see them in bloom. 



For sometime now I had been wondering when these Caladium  (posted 23/8/2010) will bloom again.... Well here is the bloom hidden amongst the leaves which somehow are oversize these days , perhaps from the constant rain !

There you are, Cute Baby .....!
Flourishing from the  heavy rains these days....!
Lastly for today's blog entry check out these "Colorful Bugs"... ! I  have not gone round checking their names !  
Magnified, so a bit blur...sorry !
Here's another on the roselle..
Long Face bug if that is its name, lolz... !
These bugs are tiny, but very lively and active ! Let's hope they are friendly and not destructive .... !

2 comments:

pin said...

i like the red colour type best of all.

Sun-ni Mi-ni Gardener said...

Haha, I love all the colors and hope for some 'genetic mix'...or collect some new colors....!