Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Flying Beauties in My Garden.... Grey Pansy Butterfly

I am fulfilling one of my many resolutions for 2011 .... getting to know  the butterflies that have visited my garden so that I can learn as much as I can about them.  There are butterflies that I missed  while  attempting to take their photos.  However for starters I have a few to keep me busy for a while .... :- ) !

Hello I am Grey Pansy !
For starters,  let us appreciate the beauty of the Grey Pansy. I must warn my readers though that I may make a mistake in  the ID of these butterflies, so it is good to counter check.




Do you see any Grey on me? :- ) 

I know the lantana has a funny smell  ....

But it is the scent that draws me.......

I hear the pesky mosquitoes avoids them ...

Might as well check out these other  plants....
Nay....not to  my taste ...


I guess I should be going ....

Bye ... ! 
Reference :

http://www.butterflycircle.com/checklist%20V2/CI/index.php/start-page/startpage/showbutterfly/106

No comments: