Saturday, December 11, 2010

Rainbows, Black Clouds and Strong Winds.....!

We almost go hiking again today, but had to turn back because it started to rain......! We saw  a  rainbow on our way home,  the rain had not reached our place yet . Now it looks like the storm is coming after a small dosage of sunshine.......



Okay, now it had started to rain........drip, drip, drip....nice, cool and breezy.







For nothing better to do, I am putting up  my Serissa  Foetida plant (posted 28th October 2010)  with its first single bloom. Yeah  it has its first bloom yesterday, and today the flower is still looking good.  Imagine  my delight upon seeing the many new buds as well . I can't wait to see  if this plant will live up to its  name  - " Tree of  A Thousand Stars" !  Maybe this first round of blooming won't be many  flowers. Anyway  I like the flower as it is so small and really dainty - very pretty indeed .  Take a look. 



To end this blog - have a look at my collage of  my first love and favourite. Yea ....just playing with photograph editing.....


No comments: