Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Flying Visitors ....

"Flying Visitors" to the garden are always a welcome sight  -  I never tire of watching them 'play ' in the garden whenever they visit.  It is especially delightful to hear the birds singing merrily when announcing their arrival  and to follow the flash of  bright colors of the butterflies when they appeared.  Their movements are fast,  but once or twice I get lucky when they paused long enough for me to get my little camera to 'shot'  at them ..... ! Take a look at these recent visitors ... 






I tried to capture this butterfly when in flight as its wings were so beautiful, but alas it was  too fast for me....!  It looks like it could be the Lime Butterfly, but I cannot be too sure ....

These small birds are dropping by frequently these  days - seems like there must be  a season for birds as well ....! They often come as a group ---- and always chirping merrily away. 

Feeding on Sunset Bells
' Pole Dance' 
Am I turning into a bird-watcher ? Another fascinating pastime .......

No comments: