Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mini Cactus Collection

My collection of cactus is nothing to shout about.....and I stopped collecting them now. Anyway, have a peep at them since they do form a part of my gardening efforts.



Yes...  haha. .... the bears are cute ... , but so are my cactus....hehe !


I bought this bear set  water fountain display many years back, but there is a leak somewhere that could not be repaired.  I had it tucked away for years, might as well put it  to use  as a  decor set for my little cactus plants, rather than occupying space in my storeroom  ......!

Now how about this one?  "Have Shoes Can't Travel"  !! 
 


Yes, just trying to see if I can get different cactus to grow in a same pot.....


Well that is all folks  on  my mini  collection of cactus  ..... !

No comments: